• Help Support TNDeer:

LT360

dsa5455

So I have heard commercials about this program many times over. Hydration seems to be a big talking point as well as cellular level change. A lot of big promises but haven't met anyone who has been through the program. I need the outside motivation if change is to come for me. Thinking of going to a seminar or how ever they do it. Just looking for input. Any of you LT360 participants out there? Anyone go to the seminar but decided not to join?

swd

Never heard of it.

No matter what program you decide on, it all comes down to discipline and doing the work. For me, it was finding a goal. I wanted to hunt elk out west on public land. At 5'10" and 300 pounds there was no way. I did a couple of months of Nutrisystem. After that, I started tracking my food in MyFitnessPal and eating healthier foods. I still track everything and will for however many days the Lord gives me.

I leave the end of August for my first hunt in Idaho. I've lost over 120 pounds since May of 2017 and kept it off for over a year. I had to find that goal and push towards it. There were all sorts of rewards and mini goals along the way. I just had to find that thing I wanted that my poor choices and health were keeping me from.

Good luck! You can do it.

swd

You make a decision on that program?

I did the elk hunt. It was amazing! We only saw lone elk cows (2). I got a shot at one. I had ranged a tree on her path in. I thought she was behind it, but she was in front of it. I shot for 40. Looking at hoof prints, she was at 30. Arrow skimmed right over her back. I did get a beautiful, jet black bear with my rifle.

We hiked around 10 miles a day with at least 1000' of elevation gain every day. I never felt it. I was able to keep up with the guide without any issues. All of the work was worth it and NECESSARY, but it made the physical aspects of the hunt much less difficult than I had hoped.

Primary

TNDeer Assistant
Here are some related products that TNDeer members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TNDeer’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TNDeer discussions about these products.

Latest posts