LSU

Spurhunter

Kelly understands the sad truth: Notre Dame will never win another National Championship. The academic and behavior standards are too high. If you want to win it all you have to go to a school where academics and behavioral standards take a backseat to football.

atnvol

LSU is getting very serious, but I'm just not sold on him as a coach, and the cultural differences.
Oh I don't know.....$15+ million per year would allow me to get over any "cultural difference" that I could possibly encounter anywhere on this earth. Kelly is a very good coach, he just could not get the very top level recruits at ND because of academic requirements, recruiting base, and miserable place to live weather wise. It will be a whole different ballgame in Louisiana. He will do well. If Michigan Les Miles can win a Natty at LSU, I would think Brian Kelly could.

Trey13

I saw that.

And Saban is ONLY at $9.7M :D !

LSU is getting very serious, but I'm just not sold on him as a coach, and the cultural differences.

I saw on another forum where someone asked, can you imagine the players going from Coach O to him :D ?
Yep. No way he is worth that. Not even what Kirby makes

Forvols

Oh I don't know.....$15+ million per year would allow me to get over any "cultural difference" that I could possibly encounter anywhere on this earth. Kelly is a very good coach, he just could not get the very top level recruits at ND because of academic requirements, recruiting base, and miserable place to live weather wise. It will be a whole different ballgame in Louisiana. He will do well. If Michigan Les Miles can win a Natty at LSU, I would think Brian Kelly could.
Id be sucking crawdad heads and kissing gators an cajun babies for 15mil...

THEdonkey0515

Crazy

mel tucker signed a 95 $million deal earlier fully guaranteed. if his fired they are on the hook for the full amount.

Riley contract is said to be around 110 million, and USC bought both his homes In Oklahoma for 500,000 over the asking price. And gave him a $6 million house in LA

gave him and his family 24/7 use of a private jet Also.

Last edited:

PalsPal

Actually a decent shot at the playoff. Either them or OK St will move to 4 after Cincy goes to 3 taking Bamas spot. And Ok St has a game Saturday.

wayne

Crazy

mel tucker signed a 95 $million deal earlier fully guaranteed. if his fired they are on the hook for the full amount.

Riley contract is said to be around 110 million, and USC bought both his homes In Oklahoma for 500,000 over the asking price. And gave him a $6 million house in LA

gave him and his family 24/7 use of a private jet Also.
Black Saban took Mich. St to the cleaners.

Latest posts