Lowrance Structure Scan

username

I've used side imaging technology for a few years now. First with Humminbird and now with Lowrance.

It has been a helpful tool but I've found it way more valuable for crappie than bass due to my style of bass fishing. If I were more of a deep water bass fishermen. It would probably be even more useful.

tophat

I have the hummingbird and love it.One of my fishing partners has the lowrance.I have seen both used.They both preform perfect.The one thing i seen the differance in is hummingbird is a little easier to use button wise.But thats just me.

rebs1

I have been using the Humminbird sidescan units since they came out. I love it. I have one at the console and one at the trolling motor. They are interlinked. I also run a lowrance in the console so I can see depth while running. PM me with any questions.

phildidit

I had two of the HDS 5 units and bought a HDS 7 with Structure Scan. I had the new unit and SS transducer installed in a about an hour. Worth every penny. Just remember to register your unit online warranty. Easy to learn how to use by watching the Lowrance Lessons on You tube. Also check out their Facebook page lots of good info there.

A

Anonymous

Ive got a Humminbird 1197 on the bow and one on the console - they are an awesome tool. I learn something new everytime I use them. The SI and DI coupled with a Navionics chip makes breaking down a new lake so much easier. The Doug Vahrenburg videos on youtube are extremely helpful.

A

Anonymous

Just wish i had bought one when i bought my new boat! Now buying one is very expensive. $1000 to $3000 is something to think about.But I have seem them working on Ky.Lake and it looks great.
Enjoy if you can afford one.