Lost job today

Backstrapcrazy

I have been working for Kellogg's for twelve years now as a sale representitive and was told they are doing away with our sales force and giving it to a broker, all do to the economy.....Got to love it!!!!! Wife is in tears, just when we start getting on our feet from raising our children the rug is pulled out from under us.

Bone Collector

Backstrapcrazy said:
I have been working for Kellogg's for twelve years now as a sale representitive and was told they are doing away with our sales force and giving it to a broker, all do to the economy.....Got to love it!!!!! Wife is in tears, just when we start getting on our feet from raising our children the rug is pulled out from under us.

Sorry to hear this. I fear this kinda crap all the time.

Prayers sent up.

brmaster

Sorry to hear that, i have been out of work since September myself, had just bought a house in June, so that was a big let down,
Was with a company for 13 years that did me a few others the same way you were done, I had just come back from a long stay on the road, they called several of us in and POOF, gave us our walking papers without any notice along with a two week paycheck.

DMD

I am so sorry to hear this! That is so terrible. I will be praying for you to find a job quickly. May consider working for yourself. Hopefully this is a gateway to something even better. God bless you.

LB FANATIC

Prayers sent for you Backstrap, God will provide. Remember he always has a plan, and most times were the last to know what it is.