Looks like Gruden might coach again.....

scn

rem270":1eopmfwd said:
As good as he is and has it at commentating it'd surprise me if he does.

I think he sees ESPN slowly sliding down the crapper and will use this offer as a chance to get away and make bank before they have to cut him and his salary like some others.

rem270

scn":26zqtf7q said:
rem270":26zqtf7q said:

I think he sees ESPN slowly sliding down the crapper and will use this offer as a chance to get away and make bank before they have to cut him and his salary like some others.
Good point there.

PillsburyDoughboy

rem270":3ayrsei4 said:
He has been hinting he wants a job coaching again. We all knew (well most of us knew) that it was going to be in the NFL not at the college level. He's been rubbing elbows with those folks for way too long.

nitro_z17

scn":lk2ye9hd said:
rem270":lk2ye9hd said:

B I N G O !

cbhunter

And I think once he gets back into coaching, Vols fans will see that they dodged a bullet! I know that NFL coaching and NCAA coaching are completely diff animals but assuming he goes to Oakland, he has a CRAPLOAD of talent there. I just don't expect a whole lot out of him honestly.

Latest posts