Looking to get a muzzleloader!

Drop 4/5

Looked at the t/c omega and triumph not sure of the difference. Both felt good and priced them out at mid-south, pretty close to the same!

mathews338

Drop 4/5 said:
Looked at the t/c omega and triumph not sure of the difference. Both felt good and priced them out at mid-south, pretty close to the same!
i have the triumph, if you go with it you will not be dissapointed. i had 3 knights in a 15 year period and at the time i thought they were the best, until TC come along. the knights shot great but i hated cleaning them more than anything. too many parts to take apart to clean and too many tools needed for the job. with my triumph there is only 1 part to take out and i need no tools!!! i love it!

A

Anonymous

I've shot T/C for many many years. They are good guns. Currently shoot an Encore . I've had it for about 10 years now and its been a great gun, no complaints

Boone 58

Lawsons in Loretto has Knights on sale, the one newer one that has the Thompson Center breech look to it and it is black synthetic with stainless.....a real beauty and i believe about 150 bucks off of its 597 price tag. In there today.

HOOK

timberjack86

I have a tc omega for sale shot about 5 time but I didnt like it to much It is to long for me i guess I should have checked it first. I bought a tc impact it fits just right I will take $225 for the omega call me at 913-592-4229 If interested

Brady

cecil30-30 said:
Don't count CVA out,they make some good quality ML's now,I would buy into the whole T/C ML,they are expensive,and you can get you a CVA for half of what a TC cost and it will shoot just as good.I really like my CVA kodiak mag with the nickle barrel.Its been a good un.

I second the CVA vote. I keep killing deer and hogs with my "cheap" CVA. It's a *little* harder to get parts and stuff than a Knight or TC, but it works for me.

Latest posts