Looking for Trout fishing areas

Matt2Hunt

I live in Knoxville and my son in Sevierville we would like to meet to fish on weekends. Any suggestions of a location to trout fish in or around either area? We haven't trout fished in years and are looking to get back into it.

7mm08

Knoxville has a 1000 miles of trout streams within 2hr radius drive. The best fishing east of the Mississippi. It's the only reason I stayed in Knoxville with my job for 30+ years. Now I am addicted to saltwater fishing and I don't have to depend on TVA's generation schedule so that is part of the reason we are packing up for SC.

GOOD LUCK and use small tippets

Matt2Hunt

Knoxville has a 1000 miles of trout streams within 2hr radius drive. The best fishing east of the Mississippi. It's the only reason I stayed in Knoxville with my job for 30+ years. Now I am addicted to saltwater fishing and I don't have to depend on TVA's generation schedule so that is part of the reason we are packing up for SC.

Thank you and Good luck with your move!

Madbowh

Twra stocks below every dam, this was years ago at Douglas above the dam my daughter caught this one and one bigger the bigger one slipped right out of my hands

Attachments

• IMG_20170618_065145009_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170618_065145009_HDR.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 68

Matt2Hunt

Thank you and Good luck with your move!

Tenntrapper

If you like small streams... Buffalo Springs WMA. Obviously, the best day to fish is the day they stock... thinking it's Fri or Sat. Added bonus is...it's just a few minutes from Cherokee dam. Could probably hit both on same day.

Latest posts