Looking For / Offering Lease for 2023 season

BigSatt

Fellers, I've got one opening on my 350 acre lease in Northwest Christian county, Kentucky. There will be a total of 5 hunters with exclusive hunting rights. I've had this lease over 20 years and the only person to ever lease it. We have killed some great deer on this farm. The property consists of CRP and wooded draws. Crops are grown on 3 sides of this farm. There is only 1 tract of private land between us and Pennyrile Forest. The folks that hunt it are all about a good deer just like us. Kentucky is a 1 buck state.. We don't have a size limit. All we ask is make sure you want that buck before you put him on the ground., as you will be done buck hunting for the year. If you are happy with it,, then we'll be happy for you.. Cost is $1,800 and is due by June 1st. If interested, please pm me asap. Over the years, I have met and hunted with some great people from TnDeer. Hope to do that again. Thanks for looking.

Snake

Fellers, I've got one opening on my 350 acre lease in Northwest Christian county, Kentucky. There will be a total of 5 hunters with exclusive hunting rights. I've had this lease over 20 years and the only person to ever lease it. We have killed some great deer on this farm. The property consists of CRP and wooded draws. Crops are grown on 3 sides of this farm. There is only 1 tract of private land between us and Pennyrile Forest. The folks that hunt it are all about a good deer just like us. Kentucky is a 1 buck state.. We don't have a size limit. All we ask is make sure you want that buck before you put him on the ground., as you will be done buck hunting for the year. If you are happy with it,, then we'll be happy for you.. Cost is $1,800 and is due by June 1st. If interested, please pm me asap. Over the years, I have met and hunted with some great people from TnDeer. Hope to do that again. Thanks for looking.
Awesome man to do business with , believe what he says .

ML_Hunter

Still looking for a couple of members for 10,000 ac close to savannah, TN. total members are 25. 2400$ per year. Has a bunk house and areas to park rvs under cover

BigSatt

Opening is now pending.

Thanks to all that have had interest.

feathersandfur2214

2-Step Enabled
How about we make a post for leases for the upcoming season?

Post if you are Looking For or Offering a Lease. Make sure to include
1) Location
2) Acreage
3) Price
4) Different members or Sole Member Tract

Would also help if you included composition of lease (i.e 17 acres with 10 acres woods , 7 acres field, creek, hills)
How about we make a post for leases for the upcoming season?

Post if you are Looking For or Offering a Lease. Make sure to include
1) Location
2) Acreage
3) Price
4) Different members or Sole Member Tract

Would also help if you included composition of lease (i.e 17 acres with 10 acres woods , 7 acres field, creek, hills)
Looking for something around Roane, Rhea, McMinn, Meigs or Cumberland county for 2 or 3 members

EddieWhite

Looking for a deer hunting club to join near and or next to Bear Mountain Hollow WMA in Franklin county. I will be coming up from Alabama. Eddie 256-636-2272. I don't care about Turkey hunting.

Tater931

I'm looking for a club within 2 hours of Clarksville. I mostly bow hunt and am very selective in what I shoot. Message me if you have an opening.

Reactions: RS

Latest posts