Sold/Expired LOOKING FOR: ATV preferably Honda

DMD

I haven't been on in a while. Lots of changes in life and busy. Looking to buy a smaller ATV. Maybe a 250 or 300. I really prefer a Honda. Especially if a carb model. If EFI, I'd consider other brands. Just something to use deer hunting. I am limited on parking room, so the smaller, the better. I prefer EFI. But, I'll consider carb. I don't need a project, I'm look for something that runs great. I don't have time to work on one. Anyone got something out there? I'm in Wartburg area. I don't get on much, so probably best to text or call me. 423-fivethreenine-39zero5

Thanks so much.

sgtwebb1

I was just about to post to reach out to TN RDG RNR....

Bought a 2000-ish 350 Rancher 4x4 from him a few months ago. Excellent machine, starts at first touch every time, runs and climbs like a freaking beast.

Honda carbs are easy to work on if that ever becomes an issue, but just clean it every year, use good gas and Sta-bil, you'll be fine.

BigAl

Hope you find one. I have been looking or a new one. The plants were shut down for a little while due to covid so production is behind, so used ones are even hard to find and pulling better prices.

DMD

BigAl":1nbsqypj said:
Hope you find one. I have been looking or a new one. The plants were shut down for a little while due to covid so production is behind, so used ones are even hard to find and pulling better prices.

I kind of afraid that might be the case. This is worse time of year to buy a used one anyway...right before deer season. But, I haven't even thought about deer season. Too much going on.

DMD

backstraps":1f0ttf6a said:
Shame we are so far apart

I bought a Honda Foretrax 300 2wd drive new in 1999
Been garage kept and adult used since

Very good machine always stored inside....

Shucks...I hate we are so far apart....that be perfect. I'm going to shoot you a PM. Thanks.

BobbyII

I haven't been on in a while. Lots of changes in life and busy. Looking to buy a smaller ATV. Maybe a 250 or 300. I really prefer a Honda. Especially if a carb model. If EFI, I'd consider other brands. Just something to use deer hunting. I am limited on parking room, so the smaller, the better. I prefer EFI. But, I'll consider carb. I don't need a project, I'm look for something that runs great. I don't have time to work on one. Anyone got something out there? I'm in Wartburg area. I don't get on much, so probably best to text or call me. 423-fivethreenine-39zero5

Thanks so much.

BobbyII

I've got a 2019 Honda Rubicon Foreman 500, EFI, PS, 3500 lb. wench, auto or shift on the fly trans, excellent / like new condition - $9200 - in Kingston.

DMD

I've got a 2019 Honda Rubicon Foreman 500, EFI, PS, 3500 lb. wench, auto or shift on the fly trans, excellent / like new condition - $9200 - in Kingston.
Thanks. I appreciate it. I know that's a great deal, just a little more than I'm looking to spend. Thanks again.

Latest posts