Looking for Archery shop

blacklab

Good afternoon I am looking for a archery shop that carries multiple brands and has left hand models
in stock. I Don't mind driving a few hours to try out a new bow. Anything with in 5 hours of Nashville.
The ones I have called around Nashville do not have a good selection of Lefthand models. I'm looking
at Mathews Bowtech and PSE at the moment but want to be able to try a few others before I spend a bunch of money.

Thanks for any help you can provide.
Mike

Weegee

I bought a bow from the 3Rivers website, so I can't speak to buying a bow at a local shop. BUT, I've had good experiences doing lessons at Music City Archery in Franklin. I'd at least give them a call to see what they have. I've also heard good things about a place in Gallatin. Based on a Google search, might be Poindexter's?

hillbillyfab

Call the Dickson Sportsman Store in Dickson, TN. Ask to speak to Wyatt. He'll tell you what they have on hand. 6I5446-55O5. Disclaimer, I'm not affiliated with them in anyway, other than being a customer for years.

KatManDew

I bought a bow from the 3Rivers website, so I can't speak to buying a bow at a local shop. BUT, I've had good experiences doing lessons at Music City Archery in Franklin. I'd at least give them a call to see what they have. I've also heard good things about a place in Gallatin. Based on a Google search, might be Poindexter's?
Poindexters is a great place. Good prices and knowledgeable. Or at least it was 6-7 years ago. Got my Z7 Mathews there and shot it until this year. Replacing with a V3.

Methane

Call the Dickson Sportsman Store in Dickson, TN. Ask to speak to Wyatt. He'll tell you what they have on hand. 6I5446-55O5. Disclaimer, I'm not affiliated with them in anyway, other than being a customer for years.
I second this recommendation. Not affiliated either, I'm a satisfied archery customer, too.

David Sapp

Doc at Harvest Archery in Dayton Tn is a great pro shop. Not sure about southpaws, but they answer the phone and can answer questions. Doc is closed on Sunday and Monday

Latest posts