Sold/Expired Looking for a shield

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
My niece is looking for a pistol for home.
I think she would be well served with an M&P shield 9mm

Just thought I would see if anyone had one they wanted to sell for a reasonable price.
Thanks

BigAl

My wife has the EZ slide Shield in 9mm.
Huge difference. It was all she could do to work the slide on her Glock 42.

If she doesn't have a lot of shooting experience, I'd recommend a wheel gun over a semi.
Didn't know the EZslide came in a 9. Either way, I had to get a revolver (Ruger LCR) for my wife as she couldn't work the slide on my shield. Supposedly easier, smoother trigger pull. Gonna take a look at the EZ slide when I get a chance.

SC Manimal

Didn't know the EZslide came in a 9. Either way, I had to get a revolver (Ruger LCR) for my wife as she couldn't work the slide on my shield. Supposedly easier, smoother trigger pull. Gonna take a look at the EZ slide when I get a chance.
We bought my mom a 9mm EZ for Christmas and she loves it. They are tough to find because of a recall.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Thanks everyone.
I have decided she doesn't have the grip strength or the experience with handguns to get any use out of a semi.
Gonna go the wheelgun route.
Personally I wish she would get a short barreled pump 20 gauge.

cbhunter

I just posted a 380 EZ. But looking for trades only at this time

Latest posts