Looking for a over/under...

Uncle Jesse

Just bought my third Yildiz OU. Now I have a 20, 28, and a 410. Great guns with automatic ejectors and selectable barrel for around $450 new depending on gauge

Wood will need some waterproofing though

Uncle Jesse

92C860B1-FBCD-4066-B397-7CE7AD7A0520.jpeg

Here's my 28 after refinishing the wood

Mattt

I'm a beretta fan also, but won't sell one. That should tell ya all you need to know. What is the purpose? My all around is a 12 with 28" tubes but has 3-1/2" chambers, matte blue with decent wood. Thor's hammer is what the guys call it. I swear the dogs even act different when I have it. I would pay several hundred more than face value if I could find another one. Have a 26" 20ga that I love, gottabe umder 7 lbs but I shoot the 12 better

infoman jr.

I'll be letting go of a Citori XS Special with 32" barrels probably this winter after I upgrade. Are you looking for a target shotgun? I'm guessing it'll be around Christmas when you read this anyway.

DaveTN

Sportsman Warehouse is offering this CZ for $499. to rewards members.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Don't know how much you are wanting to spend but walmart has some Tri Star's for right at $400 that are actually really nice guns.

Be warned though, they have extractors, NOT ejectors.
I didn't know such an animal existed.
Very nice guns for the money though.

infoman jr.

Don't know how much you are wanting to spend but walmart has some Tri Star's for right at $400 that are actually really nice guns.

Be warned though, they have extractors, NOT ejectors.
I didn't know such an animal existed.
Very nice guns for the money though.
That's a pretty desirable feature for target shooters although most of them are disabling the ejectors with a weaker spring. Manufacturing an OU from the start without the ejector mechanism greatly reduces the complexity and cost.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
That's a pretty desirable feature for target shooters although most of them are disabling the ejectors with a weaker spring. Manufacturing an OU from the start without the ejector mechanism greatly reduces the complexity and cost.
Me and a buddy were talking about that the other day.
I was thinking how much cheaper could it possibly be just leaving out a couple springs. LOL
Of course, obviously, we know nothing about making a gun. :D

Uncle Jesse

Ejectors are the very reason I got a Yildiz. I don't know of any other OU in that price range that have ejectors. I'm not a fan of extractors

dogsled

2-Step Enabled
I have owned Beretta, SKB, Weatherby, Remington and DeHaan O/U's. The Weatherby is by far my favorite. The DeHaan was a Turkish import and was a pretty sad excuse for a shotgun. Ruined a pheasant hunt for me due to its poor quality.

Uncle Jesse

I kept all my 410 hulls this year during dove season. Figured extractors would be better but it was easy to hold my hand over them before they shot out

Gobble4me757

Lot of good info here…I switched to a cheap Turkish o/u for turkey hunting and love it. I couldn't find a yaldiz at academy so went with an ATI and love it. I'm a fan of the Turkish guns due to bias but hard to beat a browning citori. Another option that my father in law loves is his franchi o/u. It's in that middle price range.

Steyrhunter

i have a 12 ga Remington 3200 o/u that sits in the safe. it has a couple of gunclub marks and crack on edge of forearm . If interested I can get you some pics.

Latest posts