Looking for a competition .22 air rifle

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Friend of a friend's son has decided he wants to compete in high school with a .22 caliber air rifle.
He asked if I knew anyone that might have one for sale.
If you do, please give me a shout.
Thanks.

TraumaSlave

Nevermind. After having looked at the sight above,,,, stuff available to me is nowhere near that class of air rifle. OMG, thems some fancy guns.

LanceS4803

TraumaSlave":2hkztwjb said:
Nevermind. After having looked at the sight above,,,, stuff available to me is nowhere near that class of air rifle. OMG, thems some fancy guns.

Those aren't the BB guns of our youth, for sure.

DaveB

Looking at the prices I was kind of stunned at first and then I thought about a few of the serious guys on TNdeer. mr. Big. TiminTN, Mr. Wondi, lots and lots of others.

They have pieces of steel that hold the bolt of your rifle that cost as much as some of those air pushers.

So although those prices seem really high They are probably, all things considered, dirt cheap.

I saw a TV show on the kids doing the shooting. They can put multiple BB's through the same hole at 20 meters or some such distance. And they have to chocolate chip cookie the rifle themselves. And no sandbags.....all offhand

mr.big

those Walthers and FWB`s are really nice,,IDK the situation but the guys at Champions Choice are top notch world class people in the Smallbore and Air Rifle arena.

Latest posts