Looking for 4x4 Truck for Son

TN Larry

I am in no hurry but looking for a 4x4 truck for my son as he turns 16 later this year. F150, Silverado, or Tundra is the preference and club or crew cab. Will consider a single cab but no Dodges. Looking for something that will be dependable and last him for a few years. Budget is around $10k.

Thanks.

Snake

I am in no hurry but looking for a 4x4 truck for my son as he turns 16 later this year. F150, Silverado, or Tundra is the preference and club or crew cab. Will consider a single cab but no Dodges. Looking for something that will be dependable and last him for a few years. Budget is around $10k.

Thanks.
Noticed you didn't want a Dodge . Pretty trucks IMO but I've had no luck with Chrysler products either . Those that have kudos to them .

ChaplainMann

2-Step Enabled
Noticed you didn't want a Dodge . Pretty trucks IMO but I've had no luck with Chrysler products either . Those that have kudos to them .
just purchased a 2013 F-150 4x4 King Ranch truck from Beaman Jeep Dealership on church street here in murfreesboro from Ron Radcliffe he is an honest man a retired army gulf war veteran like me , maybe you want too contact him, best of luck marsha jill mann... i have had a jeep since 1998 till 2023 and still have a 2017 jeep patriot 4x4 from the same dealership...

TN Larry

Best of luck bud. Used truck values are unbelievable right now, mainly due to new truck values being even more unbelievable.
Yes, they are which is why I am in no hurry and starting to look now. It seems like there is something wrong with everyone that we have found thus far or has a ton of miles on them. We will keep looking though as it will be September before he turns 16. He would honestly be tickled with an upper 90s square body F150 or Silverado but hard to find in good shape and automatic.

Roadracer6

I'm in the same boat, but looking for a new Tundra. After looking at history, vehicles in general do not come down in price, they have gone up yr after yr (as a whole). I've owned 5 tacomas in my life, all of which I've actually come out ahead or broke even on when I sold them. I'm helping a buddy look (he's doing the same as you), so if I see something worth it I'll send it over.