Looking for 2022 Lease (Reply here what you are looking for)

DeerMan66

2 to 4 hunters interested in a deer lease in Hickman, Perry, Lewis, Maury, Humphreys, Dickson or Williamson counties. Our current lease is going to be clear cut. We would be interested in a 300 to 500 acre tract or joining an established lease. We are willing to work on the lease and we have tractors to help with food plots and bush hogging roads if needed.

gobblesandgrunts

Looking for hunting lease in south central Ky or southwest ky. It would be myself and my two young boys who are 8 and 5 ATM. My father in law, my best friend i grew up with his his father for sure. Mt friend and his dad have gad a lease the last 10 years but will be loosing this year. Depending on cost and amount of land whether we would add more members or not. Would like to keep it just us though. We would want this to be w longterm lease. I want my boys to have a good and steady place to hunt growing up. This would be the best group of guys that you could ask for. We all strive to set good examples fir my boys not only in life but un the woods as well. If this interest you or know someone it would please contact me. We'd love for whoever is interested to get ho know us before allowing us to use your land. Thanks

Stick & String

Looking for a deer and turkey lease near or around Henry County TN (Paris). Could drive a maximum of 2 hours from Paris. 4 hunters.

Mike F

Looking for a lease for 2-3 responsible hunters in or around Williamson Co. Primarily deer and turkey would be a bonus. Willing to join an existing lease.

doubleb1

looking for long term lease in Franklin or Coffee county or surrounding counties for Me my son 2 nephews and dad total of 5. had rather lease than join a club but open to possibility of the right club.

nutty1

Interested in Sumner County TN or surrounding areas. Adult hunter plus 13 yo son. Deer and turkey

harv418

West or Middle Tn, 1 Mature, Management Minded Hunter. Deer, Turkey, Squirrel, Dove, Rabbit, etc. Preferably around 100 acres solo, or Larger with a group. Bow, Gun, and Muzzleload.

Rackhead

I'm looking for something within a hour or so of Crockett county for me and my son. Deer, turkey, and squirrel. Thanks

earlytime

Looking for something around Montgomery and Stewart County it will be for 4 people and our kids. Thank you

flankston

Looking for something within 1 hr of Blount County. Only me and maybe my brother. Wouldn't be opposed to a club with a buck management program.

Jdd65

Looking for a lease for 1-2 hunters. Very open to location, but would like to stay within a three hour drive of Gallatin. Would love to be able to bring a small travel trailer (22') when I am there hunting but that's not a deal breaker. Most interested in deer but would also like the possibility of other species as well. Very responsible and respectful hunters. Can provide references. I'm okay with weekdays only if you would like to keep weekends. I'm retired so my schedule is very flexible and I will work with any schedule that suits the owner.

Raptor920

Crockett / Madison / Gibson County lease. Just myself and maybe one other. Kid friendly. Only deer and mostly Bow hunting.

vanstepm

Looking for deer, turkey, waterfowl lease in Montgomery, Dickson, Stewart, or Houston county. 1-2 hunters only. Please contact me at 570-412-9319 with any available land leasing options. Appreciate your time and consideration

Jreed7465

Looking for lease for 2 people within 2 hours of Gallatin, TN. Interested in Deer and Turkey. Very Responsible.

HillStomper68

Three retired gents (responsible non-drinkers all) looking for deer and turkey hunting land/lease/club within 90 minutes of Chattanooga. Willing to pitch in to help with food plots, clearing trails, setting up stands, etc. Would also be interested in buying suitable property.

Latest posts