Looking for 2022 Lease (Reply here what you are looking for)

Darrell81

Just like our post from last year, include what you are looking for including county/area, number of hunters, and species preferred.
I am looking for a Hunting Club or a lease to join for myself and my 2 sons somewhere in middle or west Tennessee. I would even consider property in border states. We are looking for property that has deer, Turkey and even hogs, if possible. Family friendly a must!
My email is [email protected]. Please respond with any information or suggestions.

Thanks,
Darrell

TNHunter2521

2 Ole Timers looking to join a hunting lease for the 2022-2023 season. Middle Tennessee, East Tennessee, or West Tennessee. We are both Veterans. My partner is retired. He's in his late 70's(79), I'm still employed (I'm 76) with Law Enforcement in East Tennessee. We've been hunting for over 48 years together. We hunt ducks, geese, and dove so we'd be glad to help contribute to paying our share of the lease in order to keep the price down for everyone. I use an ATV due to some physical (leg) issues. We are Committee Members for the East Tennessee Chapter of the RMEF. We are Life Members of Boone and Crockett, DU, SCI, Buckmasters. If anyone has a spot or two for two Ole Timers, please send me an email to [email protected].

kacebrownGSU

Avid hunter originally from South Georgia. Been in Franklin 3 years now. Looking to lease land for the 22'/23' season for myself and my 14yr old son. Williamson County. Prefer to be by ourself. Smaller tracts ideal. Deer/Turkey/Waterfowl

ccollins

Looking for a lease within 1.5 hours of Nashville. Grew up hunting with my dad who just isn't able to hunt anymore. Looking to get my son (8 years old) out in the woods too. Nothing but respectful of the property I hunt on. I live here in Murfreesboro TN.

jd316

Hey! I am looking for a spot on a lease for myself. East TN hopefully close to home Dunlap/Chatanooga area. I'm a full time minister so I won't be hunting weekends for the most part just a few weeks days max. Email me [email protected] thanks!

Jaye

Looking for a lease my brother and I with 2 kids. Middle Tennessee or within about a hour or two from Maury county. Looking for deer and small game. Both responsible, firefighters. Looking to get the kids out and teach them about hunting and the outdoors. Maybe with possiblity of bringing a camper to set up to stay in while there.
Are you still looking?

Livin2hunt

Are you still looking?
We have two spots to fill on a 12 member deer/turkey club lease in Butler County Kentucky bordering the green river. Price is 3000.00 a person. Landowner went up on lease this year and the guys are adding members to cover cost.
Property is made up of around a 1000 acres of rotated ag. Both beans and corn planted yearly. All crops are in river bottom. Other 1900 acres is hardwood ridges(large oaks) with CRP fields on some of the ridge tops. Clover food plots are in areas within CRP.

I was invited to join lease this year as well and helping out to get numbers needed. I am more than happy to set up a time if interested to go see property. Exactly what I did before I committed to it. PM me if interested with your info and I will put u in touch with the guy handling the lease to get any questions you may have answered. Thanks!

AECS

Looking for a lease in W TN, preferably south end. Just a retired sailor and his teenage son. WE had a lease in Tipton where we live, but it was lost this year

Livin2hunt

We have two spots to fill on a 12 member deer/turkey club lease in Butler County Kentucky bordering the green river. Price is 3000.00 a person. Landowner went up on lease this year and the guys are adding members to cover cost.
Property is made up of around a 1000 acres of rotated ag. Both beans and corn planted yearly. All crops are in river bottom. Other 1900 acres is hardwood ridges(large oaks) with CRP fields on some of the ridge tops. Clover food plots are in areas within CRP.

I was invited to join lease this year as well and helping out to get numbers needed. I am more than happy to set up a time if interested to go see property. Exactly what I did before I committed to it. PM me if interested with your info and I will put u in touch with the guy handling the lease to get any questions you may have answered. Thanks!
Spots are filled currently. Thanks to those that pm'd me with interests. If something falls through I will repost any availability. Happy 4th all!!! Thanks to all our military that have served and those currently serving.

Mackey

Just like our post from last year, include what you are looking for including county/area, number of hunters, and species preferred.
Looking for 200-500 acres in Fayette for deer, turkey and rabbits (with dogs, after deer season). 3-4 hunters. Willing to pay a fair price. we have a tractor for bush hogging and food plot work. The owner just sold the 235 acres we've hunted for the last 6 years to a solar farm. Ouch.
Mackey.