Looking for 2022 Lease (Reply here what you are looking for)

HillStomper68

Just like our post from last year, include what you are looking for including county/area, number of hunters, and species preferred.
Three guys, looking for a deer and turkey lease or purchase within 2 hours of Chattanooga. All retired, respectful of property; willing to help with maintenance, etc.

swd

There are 3 of us looking for something within an hour of Memphis. Deer, turkey, small game, and trapping are all on the menu :D

Thanks!

bwalpole

I am looking for a deer/turkey lease within an hr of Memphis. Preferably, Fayette, Haywood, or Hardeman Ctys. Let me know if anyone has any leads. Currently have a lease in McNairy, but I am wanting something closer.

ttf909

Wanting sole access deer and turkey for me and 1 guest in Lincoln Giles or very near those counties . If u know anyone that wants to lease but wants to keep traffic to a minimum, that's what I'm looking for .

WilcoKen

Looking for waterfowl only lease. Can be anything from West TN to Nashville. Will also consider western Ky or northern Alabama. 2 hunters--no dog. Also If you have a deer lease with ducks and would like to sub lease Jan 5-Jan 31 for waterfowl only I will consider that option as well--so as not to interfere with your deer season. I have a primary lease currently in SEMO but would like a secondary option in TN. PM me with details.

Rebels20

Looking for lease in East Tn. For spring turkey only. Willing to split a lease with deer hunters for turkey rights or rent directly from land owner. Would be for my 10 year old, wife ,and I would accompany and call for them. I am located in Greeneville Tn. Thanks.

dammitbobby

In search of lease or club membership preferably within 2 hours of Murfreesboro but I'm open to consider just about anything available. More concerned about number of hunters per acre than overall acreage. I'm an able bodied 32 year old with no kids at the moment so I'll be a contributor on those work days. Interested in archery deer through gun season and spring turkey. Thanks!

TNHunter2521

2 old hunters (both in our late 70's) looking to join a lease or a hunting club for the 2022 season. We are veterans. I am a Deputy Sheriff still working. Looking for property anywhere across the state. If anyone has an opening for two old guys send me a PM/EMAiL. Thanks

Last edited:

Rebel

One person, just me, looking for an opening in East TN for deer and turkey hunting.
David my old friend, I'm looking around as well. I'm in a lease in Jackson co. but it's really steep and my old knees are not doing good lately. My son's grown up and gone, he's been in the Navy going on 10 years now. If you find a property to go in on together let me know.

UCStandSitter

David my old friend, I'm looking around as well. I'm in a lease in Jackson co. but it's really steep and my old knees are not doing good lately. My son's grown up and gone, he's been in the Navy going on 10 years now. If you find a property to go in on together let me know.
Let me know if you are looking for someone to take over the JC lease. Been looking for something in that area.

BradH

Looking for a lease/club in Fayette/Hardeman county for myself. I have two sons that would sit with me. Deer and turkey. Less than $1500 would be ideal.

Sniper

Hello old friend. Been awhile! I sure will let you know.

Latest posts