• Please read the guidelines for using the classifieds here

Looking for 2022 Lease (Reply here what you are looking for)

Monk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a hunting lease within 1 hour of Chattanooga for 3-4 guys and our young children (12 and under). Please message me with any information available. Thank you.

gobblesandgrunts

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for hunting lease in south central Ky. Original plan was south west ky but i talked with a friend that lives there said it is way too commercialized and too many outfitters around. It would be myself and my two young boys who are 8 and 5 ATM. My father in law, my best friend i grew up with send his father for sure. Deodnfung on cost and amount of land whether we would add more members or not. Would like to keep it just us though. We would want this to be w longterm lease. I want my boys to have a good and steady place to hunt growing up. This would be the best group of guys that you could ask for. We all strive to set good examples fir my boys not only in life but un the woods as well. If this interest you or know someone it would please contact me. We'd love for whoever is interested to get ho know us before allowing us to use your land. Thanks!

Last edited:

swd

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a spot for 2 - 3 hunters for deer, turkey, and small game (mostly deer) within an hour or so of Memphis/Shelby county. Willing to look at smaller places that may be archery only in addition to larger acreage.

Trophy of the moment

• Trophy by David Breeden
    This buck walked into the food plot at 6:55 am. I shot him at 22 yds...
    • David Breeden
    • Updated: