Looking for 2022 Lease (Reply here what you are looking for)

RidgeRunner13

Looking for a lease for myself and one of my boys. Looking in East Tennessee or Middle Tennessee. I'm personally located outside of Knoxville.

Monk

Looking for a hunting lease within 1 hour of Chattanooga for 3-4 guys and our young children (12 and under). Please message me with any information available. Thank you.

gobblesandgrunts

Looking for hunting lease in south central Ky. Original plan was south west ky but i talked with a friend that lives there said it is way too commercialized and too many outfitters around. It would be myself and my two young boys who are 8 and 5 ATM. My father in law, my best friend i grew up with send his father for sure. Deodnfung on cost and amount of land whether we would add more members or not. Would like to keep it just us though. We would want this to be w longterm lease. I want my boys to have a good and steady place to hunt growing up. This would be the best group of guys that you could ask for. We all strive to set good examples fir my boys not only in life but un the woods as well. If this interest you or know someone it would please contact me. We'd love for whoever is interested to get ho know us before allowing us to use your land. Thanks!

Last edited:

swd

Looking for a spot for 2 - 3 hunters for deer, turkey, and small game (mostly deer) within an hour or so of Memphis/Shelby county. Willing to look at smaller places that may be archery only in addition to larger acreage.

parch

Interested in a long term hunting lease for me and my son in Montgomery or Stewart Co in Tennessee or Trigg or Christian Co Kentucky. Thanks

HoytDawg

Father and two grown sons looking for a lease in Middle TN. Would love to have option to turkey hunt as well. Preferably along 65S or 40W but open to any option.

mcoate

Looking for club to join or small acreage to lease for 1 hunter. Deer and Turkey. Anywhere within 1-2 hours of Mount Juliet, TN. Much appreciated.

19_A_CPT

Hickman County. I live in the East End of the county and looking for something for myself and 10 year old son to deer hunt on. I'm QDM minded and not afraid to put in hours in the Spring and Summer months to improve the property. My wife may join on occasion, but I can't even get her to kill a spider if it's in the house so no harvesting on her part.

JCHunter

Looking for a lease for myself and my 2 kids (9 and 7). Looking for a place where we can hunt archery and rifle that's within a hour to a hour and a half from Tullahoma (Coffee County). I's really just trying to get my kids into hunting and hoping they can get a deer or two. Not looking for giant deer, small bucks or does a perfectly fine, just want them to enjoy the outdoors. No camping and very respectful hunter, we usually only go on the weekends. Thanks.

Mussleman28

Just like our post from last year, include what you are looking for including county/area, number of hunters, and species preferred.
Looking for a property to hunt deer and turkey. There are three of us 2 disabled veterans and myself. Counties can include, Franklin, Marion, Bledsoe, Bradley, Hamilton, Rhea. We can go 100 miles from any of those counties.

Thank You,

Nate

mcmaverick

Looking for lease for 1 person in middle Tennessee. I would like to be on lease with one or two others. I'm 71 years young and wanting to harvest a couple of does.

THE DUKE

Looking for a lease within an 1hr of Lebanon,tn for me possibly a buddy and my two boys. I'm fine with deer only if it needs to be that way. Contact me per pm Thanks

Last edited:

Stick & String

Looking for a deer lease for 2022 in or near Henry County (Paris) TN for 4 hunters. Probably minimum of 200 acres and prefer up to 1000. Mostly archery hunting but also muzzleloader and rifle. Contact me if you have anything available.

Tnshooter15

Looking for myself and possibly an 18 year old Cumberland, fentress, or Overton county

Latest posts