Sold/Expired Looking For 2021 Leases (Reply here if you are looking)

blake_russell

Looking for a lease in East or Middle TN. It would mainly be me and occasionally my brother. Looking for deer, turkey, and small game. Dove would be a bonus but not required.

dpmiller613

Blake, sorry it took so long to get back to you, call me on (518)258-3900 early, I'm leaving in the middle of the night to head back down there, need to get sleep soon. Thanks

ljhhunt3

Hi, I am looking for a hunting lease in East to middle TN for me and my 8 year old son. Any info would be appreciated. Lost our lease due to owner sale of property. 865-850-1848 call or text. Thanks in advance.

GnashviLLe

Looking for a lease for just myself in the Dickson County area or close. Thank you! Can reach me at 615-568-4009 text

Csimp90

Looking for something around Dyersburg... It's my son's first year hunting he's 9. I really would like to find something with decent access

TNHunter2521

Still hoping to find some property to deer hunt this season. If anyone has anything they wouldn't mind letting an old hunter trespass to hunt please PM me. I'd appreciate a response. I'm in East Tennessee.

Thank you.

Otto

Looking for anything in southern middle Tennessee. Doesn't have to be a lease but I'd be happy to share meat or pay a fee for a couple hunts. Not a lot. I'm new to the craft and just want to get my feet wet off public land if at all possible. Thanks!

Latest posts