Sold/Expired Looking For 2021 Leases (Reply here if you are looking)

julian

Looking for a lease in Middle TN (Sumner - Wilson-Williamson- Rutherford- Hickman- Montgomery and in between) Would also consider something right over the Kentucky border. Mostly Deer but would like to hunt more Turkey. Mainly for me but my 2 sons would hunt a few times. I would consider joining a hunting club if its the right fit for both.
I have for deer/turkey lease a 130 acre tract in Williamson County, TN Approx. 40 acres in woodland, the rest in pasture. I am a private farmer and landowner and have been leasing hunting rights for 5+ years in 3 different counties in Tennessee. Hunters insurance, contract, and contact info for your previous hunting lease required.

Snake

I have for deer/turkey lease a 130 acre tract in Williamson County, TN Approx. 40 acres in woodland, the rest in pasture. I am a private farmer and landowner and have been leasing hunting rights for 5+ years in 3 different counties in Tennessee. Hunters insurance, contract, and contact info for your previous hunting lease required.
Williamson is a great county wished I could still travel to hunt but with my wife's health I just don't want to leave her overnight anymore. Guys someone needs to jump on this if it is affordable . Julian thanks for posting here .

NewCoonTrapper

Hey Julian,

I am very interested. I live in Rutherford county and work in Williamson,near Thompson Station. I am interesting for myself and 9 year old son. I am new to hunting leases but very respectful of land owners and willing to follow whatever guidelines are necessary. I would love to get in on this. Please let me know how to contact you. I would do my part to hunt/trap out predators as well if that would benefit your property.

Thank you,
Charles

Oconnor145

Figured I would get the jump on the 2021 Hunting Seasons and make a post for people to post if they are looking for a lease/hunting spot/partner.

Please be sure to include number of people, general area, intended species to hunt and any other pertinent information to a potential landlord.

If it's a stupid idea, let me know! Happy Hunting!
Looking for an area within a 45 min to hour drive from Blount County for deer hunting

kristinabearden

Looking for an annual lease with potential of it being long term. Husband, wife and 1 youth. Possibility of other adult men if a large plot. Cumberland county area or anywhere to the east. Missed out last year due to fraud would love to get back in the woods this year without having to use public. Thank you in advance.

TNHunter2521

I'm looking for myself (75) and my long-time hunting partner (79) hunting property East and Middle TN. prefer to hunt Big Game (Crossbow, Rifle, Muzzleloader). We are NOT wealthy. I'm semi-retired (wife makes it necessary for me to work - paying for her hobby(quilter). Partner's retired. I use an ATV to get around hunting. We're not into Mountain climbing, Scaling cliffs for Mountain Goats, Dall Sheep etc. We prefer level to moderate land. If you want more information send me a PM and I'll respond. Next to my family hunting is my greatest passion.

dpmiller613

TNHunter 2521, are you looking for a lease or would you be interested in a club? I'm 77 so I understand what you're looking for in land and access. If you're interested, let me know.

dgtully1

Looking for a hunting property for myself and 3 boys (15, 19, 22). Preferably in a county east of Knoxville (we live in Kingsport/Tri-Cities area). Want to have the opportunity to hunt with my oldest again after not being able to for several years, as well as have my two younger sons join in the tradition. Deer primarily, but turkey would be an added bonus. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

jm1981

I have 2 openings available in my lease in Perry county. We have 1,403 acres of mostly pines and mixed hardwoods. We have 15 established food plots also.

jreeves1

Figured I would get the jump on the 2021 Hunting Seasons and make a post for people to post if they are looking for a lease/hunting spot/partner.

Please be sure to include number of people, general area, intended species to hunt and any other pertinent information to a potential landlord.

If it's a stupid idea, let me know! Happy Hunting!
My son and I are looking for a hunting club to join in South Tennessee. We will just be hunting deer.