Sold/Expired Looking For 2021 Leases (Reply here if you are looking)

dpmiller613

Anyone interested in a Club in Perry County near the Tennessee River let me know. Looking for a few members.

Antler Daddy

Here is an opportunity for people in the Knoxville area.

Snake

Here is an opportunity for people in the Knoxville area.

Wow wish I was younger or my wife was in better shape, that's not a bad deal for what you get , just don't need to be away from home to long . How far is that from Knoxville ?

Antler Daddy

250 miles.....4 hours....you can also throw a stone across the river and hunt plenty of public in Adams County Ohio just as soon as the KY rifle season ends.

It is actually closer than Land Between the Lakes or joining a club in Perry County! I would argue that the distance is about the same to Ft. Campbell but you have guaranteed access. For that matter, anyone in Knoxville area can drive two hours and hunt some good public in Laurel and Pulaski counties in the Daniel Boone NF.

I would probably raise the price a bit and drop the numbers, but there should be plenty of room. However, they may only want GA boys who are 8+ hours away and that automatically controls the numbers.

Throw up a couple of those giant white tarp tents for a group bunkhouse and it would be a fine deer camp. I would be all over it if I were in the Knoxville area. If somebody joins...consider having me as a guest for ML or juvenile.

Last edited:

NewCoonTrapper

Looking for Farm Land near Middle TN. Not interested in Deer or Turkey. Looking to run a vermin/predator trapline. I am very discreet and I know how to clean up after myself and close gates.

It would be me and possibly my 2 young sons (7,4)

I am mostly after fur... Yotes, GroundHog, Coon and Possum.

Looking to clean up your farm from all the egg and fawn eaters. I use DP traps so no risk of hurting any domestics or pets.

Please let me know if I can help.

Huckfin

Looking for a lease in Middle TN (Sumner - Wilson-Williamson- Rutherford- Hickman- Montgomery and in between) Would also consider something right over the Kentucky border. Mostly Deer but would like to hunt more Turkey. Mainly for me but my 2 sons would hunt a few times. I would consider joining a hunting club if its the right fit for both.

Huckfin

I would be interested in something up to 1.5 hours form White House (Sumner County). Primarily myself but would bring my two sons on (13, 25) a couple of hunts a year. Willing to split a lease with other father/sons or daughters. Would have to be a good fit for both, safety first, agreed upon certain parameters, no partying ( not talking about a cold beer after the hunt, lol)

KatManDew

Looking for lease opportunity, primarily for me, but have 3 daughters that will hunt a few times in Juvi/Gun seasons. Would like something in middle TN.

dpmiller613

Don't know what is considered middle TN but this is in Perry County near the TN River if you're interested.

gtown deer

Looking for a place about anywhere in West TN for deer. Just want to get out some and put one or 2 on the freezer.

dpmiller613

If you are interested in a club located in Perry County near the Tennessee River let me know.

Latest posts