Sold/Expired Looking For 2021 Leases (Reply here if you are looking)

batten_down

Interested in a family friendly lease within a couple hours from Clarksville. Mainly be me by myself, my 9 year old would join me on occasion. Kentucky would be fine too as I've already decided to get a non-resident license next season. Deer lease. We don't turkey hunt. A little fishin' hole would be a nice bonus. PM's welcomed.
Thank you.

John75

Looking for something in Marion or surrounding counties for myself and two children, ages 11 and 12 (they would be sitting with me). If anyone knows of a club looking for members please let me know, thanks.

usgunner04

Would be interested in finding something in the East Tn area. Up to, but no more than 4 people looking to hunt turkey, deer, small game, and coyotes.

gobblesandgrunts

Always looking for another place. I'm on a lease now, 900 acres, 5 people but I really would like to get on a truly trophy managed lease with some guys that think alike on that. Not downing anyone's type of hunting, just would love to have a good shot at some good bucks in middle tn area. I have around 10 Treestands, 25 cameras, live for foodplots etc. Willing to work. Let me know if any available. Thanks!

TNJones4530

2-Step Enabled
Looking for Middle Tennessee (no where particular). Just me, adult age and bow hunter.. Deer and Turkey. Trophy Bucks aren't priority, just want to enjoy being outdoors and fill the freezer with a doe or two. Will help with food plots or whatever else is needed.

Wade195

I am looking for Sparta Tn area.
Senior looking for a place to enjoy his last days.

Blessings.

Doug

BigRed1080

I am interested in a small lease or club. I am looking for turkey, deer, and ability to trap. I would pay the dues, work, and help in any way I can. I am not looking to break any records just hunt and fill the freezer. There is plenty of public ground around middle TN but sometimes I just want to have an easy place close by that I know won't be loaded with people. Counties looking for would be Davidson, Robertson, Sumner, Wilson, Trousdale. Message me if you know of any and include a price.

BuffaloRCody

Looking for something for just myself for spring turkey and deer in the fall. At least 100 acres that is within an hours drive of Murfreesboro, Tn, preferably southern Middle Tennessee. Would be willing to join a club or get together with 2 or 3 other guys if it is the right situation.... Kind of a pipe dream is what I'm begging to think, but I figured it can't hurt to ask.......

TreyB

I hate this new way to see leases. Why can't we go back to threads?

Latest posts