Sold/Expired Looking For 2021 Leases (Reply here if you are looking)

19_A_CPT

Figured I would get the jump on the 2021 Hunting Seasons and make a post for people to post if they are looking for a lease/hunting spot/partner.

Please be sure to include number of people, general area, intended species to hunt and any other pertinent information to a potential landlord.

If it's a stupid idea, let me know! Happy Hunting!

Twohands#25

Looking for lease within an hour or so of Columbia. Just me. My police officer daughter may hunt a couple times. I'm 52 years old. Any fishing/water would be a bonus. Deer and small game. Thanks, Scott

Shorttine

Would be interested in looking for something in unit L. North, South,East Or West makes no difference just looking for a potential long term deal for me and my 2 boys. Camping area and water would be a bonus but not a deal breaker

DaveB

Always looking for a lease, mostly Fayette County. Have decided to buy...I have a spot....if I can get the price down under 6 figures. Anyone want to partner PM me please

swd

Looking myself. Interested in deer, turkey, and small game but willing to listen. Prefer to be within an hour of Memphis. Thank you!

hillbillyfab

Always looking for another spot for myself and 12 year old son. Preferably in Middle TN, if possible. Deer and turkey if possible.

BobbyJango

Looking for Southern TN. Looking for a place my kids can go and have a little success. Deer and Turkey would be great. Have a background in biology and wildlife management. 256-303-2448

DAking79

Looking for a location in Middle TN within 90 minutes of Hendersonville, TN for me and my two sons (12 and 13). We hunt just about anything from squirrels to waterfowl but enjoy deer and turkey too. We are not focused on trophies, just a good time outdoors and some meat in the freezer

Roadracer6

2-4 people in middle TN (adult age and potentially 2 kids a couple times a yr whom will be 11)
Rutherford/Williamson
1. Turkey
2. Deer- does in Oct/Dec, Nov more geared towards a trophy
3. Could also trap after deer season if distance allows.

cbrock84

Would be interested in a lease for turkey an deer in weakley, carroll or henry county. Also be interested in splitting cost of lease in those counties if anyone is interested. Thanks

Latest posts