• Help Support TNDeer:

Looking ahead, high capacity magazines.

Longhunter

Yall probably outta pickup several extra magazines, as they'll be the next item that gets scarce, or banned.
I just ordered several 30 round mags for the AR15, and 20 round mags for the AR10.

If y'all think of other items, besides ammo, that we should brag before they're gone, please post it here.

Primary

Primary

TNDeer Assistant
Here are some related products that TNDeer members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TNDeer’s partner,Primary, where you can find links to TNDeer discussions about these products.

Huntaholic

At a "tax" of $200 for EACH magazine you have once they get the ball rolling, it could get very expensive! OR you could say "in for a penny, in for a pound" and just go completely all the way. The 2 paths are clear, its the one you choose that matters.

Smo

Got mine!

4704491E-DBDF-4636-8082-2E0DAE69780B.jpeg

sgtwebb1

Why buy something that might be banned? I don't trust the incoming bunch any farther than I can throw a dead moose.
That whipcrack you just heard was the point of this thread passing by your head at supersonic speed. :D

To your point, how the hell they supposed to know how many high cap mags anyone has?
Or any non-ffl parts for that matter?
I guess when the Commies take over people will turn other people in to whatever Gestapo-like entity they set up.

Oh well, good thing I sold all my guns and reloading stuff.

Wouldn't want to be in possession of anything they "ban" in the future.

Huntaholic

That whipcrack you just heard was the point of this thread passing by your head at supersonic speed. :D

To your point, how the hell they supposed to know how many high cap mags anyone has?
Or any non-ffl parts for that matter?
I guess when the Commies take over people will turn other people in to whatever Gestapo-like entity they set up.

Oh well, good thing I sold all my guns and reloading stuff.

Wouldn't want to be in possession of anything they "ban" in the future.
Im with you! I just come here to meet women!
:oops:
Actually im at the point where Im done giving a flying rats arse.

Latest posts