Lookin for a trapper

Mattt

Have a 100 acre parcel in the middle of about 4000 acres. Intensively managed for whitetail. My piece is basically a thicket. Have numerous projects going on and am interested In a trapper coming in and catching everything he can. Will have to be after February until roughly late October. Pm me if interested. Prefer a seasoned hand. Don't have a problem with a new guy if you can get an old guy to come show u the ropes. Thanks.

wildlifefarmer

You may have a tough time in getting a trapper to come in after Feb, cause trapping season closes at the end of Feb. Plus most all critters are starting to shed their fur. However, contact the Tennessee Fur Trappers Assoc

Speedwell-Hunter

Have a 100 acre parcel in the middle of about 4000 acres. Intensively managed for whitetail. My piece is basically a thicket. Have numerous projects going on and am interested In a trapper coming in and catching everything he can. Will have to be after February until roughly late October. Pm me if interested. Prefer a seasoned hand. Don't have a problem with a new guy if you can get an old guy to come show u the ropes. Thanks.
I am new to trapping, but I would be interested in helping. What exactly are you wanting to trap. Let me know

-Speedwell

Mattt

Kill everything. Skunks,coons,weasel, Ton of bobcats here,coyotes,Fox. I prefer quail, have good habitat and wild birds. Anything that will help that I'm doing

jman 125

The problem with waiting till after feb is most of what you want caught is out of season after the 28th with exception of coyotes armodillos striped skunk ground hog beaver

Speedwell-Hunter

Kill everything. Skunks,coons,weasel, Ton of bobcats here,coyotes,Fox. I prefer quail, have good habitat and wild birds. Anything that will help that I'm doing

Sounds good Mattt, how many traps do you have? Do you have any predator lure, urine etc.

Just seeing what I will need to bring vs what you have. Regarding the land, is it walkable to your area where you want to lay some sets?

So you want to get rid of some predators so the quail can flourish is what it sounds like?

-Speedwell

Latest posts