Look what i found

riverman1

I've been looking for a ruger 10/22 for a couple of months for my little girl to start doing some shooting, but the prices on them had went crazy,so i gave up on getting her one.Today i went to walmart just killing time walked to the sporting goods just like always and there was one in the gun case 229.00 dollars,so now my little girl has her a new rifle. I got her the gun,but now just finding the ammo for it.lol

cecil30-30

Supporter
Walmart sells them for $200 if Im not mistaken..I bought mine from walmart for $232 out the door,tax and background check included.

leader

riverman1 said:
I've been looking for a ruger 10/22 for a couple of months for my little girl to start doing some shooting, but the prices on them had went crazy,so i gave up on getting her one.Today i went to walmart just killing time walked to the sporting goods just like always and there was one in the gun case 229.00 dollars,so now my little girl has her a new rifle. I got her the gun,but now just finding the ammo for it.lol

Where you located????

riverman1

I'm in greene county,but i found the 10/22 at the wal-mart in johnson city. The salesman that rang it up said people were coming in there buying 2 and 3 at a time . He said he thanks they were buying them just to resale them to make money on. I thought that was funny coming from the salesman.

riverman1

She is fixing to turn 6 in april,so this will be her birthday present.She love to shoot her bb gun and can hit a can with it,so i thank its time for her to start with a 22. I didn't have a 22 till now thats the reason i've been trying to find one.

brmaster

Yeah, my wife wants me to get the grand daughter (just turned 4) a bb gun for her to shoot when she comes for visit, thought this might be a bit early for that yet, maybe another year or so.

riverman1

My little girl was 4 when i got her a bb gun. The good thing about it is she couldn't **** it by herself.,so i would have to do it . That bb gun has help alot she knows to keep it pointed in a safe direction and to keep her finger off the trigger,and for a 5 year old to hit a can at 10 yards makes me very proud.I thank its never to early to start teaching them gun safety.

brmaster

Hats off to you riverman1, so far I have only taught her fishing, and as Im sure you know, even that takes a lot of patents.
Maybe I will break down and get her one to keep at our house, since they live in the city and me in the country. Heck, may even have to try it out myself on something.

leader

riverman1 said:
She is fixing to turn 6 in april,so this will be her birthday present.She love to shoot her bb gun and can hit a can with it,so i thank its time for her to start with a 22. I didn't have a 22 till now thats the reason i've been trying to find one.

Man if you don't find any shells and we can hook up when I'm on my way up 81 from Knoxville to TriCities, I'll give you some shells.
I'll have to check and see what exactly I got. I got a six year old girl too and I was thinking the other day the tragedy of this ammo crap if kids and small game hunters getting gouged or left out because Rebel Reggie on the ridge has to make sure he keeps 40,000 rounds for the incursion. Let me know and I'll work it out for ya, may not be a ton but enough for a 6 yr old to have fun....

Leader

outdoors crazy

My little girl is five also. I got her a BB gun for Christmas. Yes its nice that she cant pump it herself and she's learned the importance of safety. Excites me to see her excited to shoot it!

stik

riverman1 said:
My little girl was 4 when i got her a bb gun. The good thing about it is she couldn't **** it by herself.,so i would have to do it . That bb gun has help alot she knows to keep it pointed in a safe direction and to keep her finger off the trigger,and for a 5 year old to hit a can at 10 yards makes me very proud.I thank its never to early to start teaching them gun safety.

i couldn't agree more. we also started our boys out with bb guns about 4 yo.

Latest posts