Long over due introduction I’d say

Brandon87

Well I guess this is my first introduction post even though I was in the shadows for a while and I don't post much. My brother first told me about this site in 2017. I joined in 2018. I have always been kinda quite on here but love looking at everything that's going on here when I can. A lot has changed since 2018 and I kinda figured it was time to post something. I'm in my 30's I like to hunt just about anything that I can and I'm trying to bring my kids and wife along. as long as it ant after a football game the night before. (They get lazy ha )They love it as well, we have made it into family days even if we don't get anything or see nothing they have a blast. I'm in the Hickman county area if anyone wants to get together this year and hunt a time or two I'm game if my kids don't go I ant got too many to go with. I hunt a few WMAs in the area and have a few farms I hunt as well. Y'all stay safe out there

BigRed1080

Hickman Co. Isn't to far away from me. Maybe we can meet up at a WMA and hunt this year. I am in middle TN (Sumner Co) but like to explore new public spots and don't mind driving.

Brandon87

Hickman Co. Isn't to far away from me. Maybe we can meet up at a WMA and hunt this year. I am in middle TN (Sumner Co) but like to explore new public spots and don't mind driving.
I got a spot up ur way to I also hunt in Robertson county some times. And we can hut out my way too

Latest posts