Long day

Wildcat

Wildcat

Supporter
I never thought something so simple could turn into a mess that needed several people to work it out and we all live between 6 miles and 1,000 miles apart with other people on the other side of the world.

Some of you will remember that Europe trip I'll be taking in the spring? Well the tour company had to cancel a large part of that trip due to not enough people. Not that many people book the trip that early and THAT was the very reason we picked that one, less crowds and warm enough for us.

So my cousin calls me up to tell me about it. We changed the trip from late March though middle of April over to late April though middle of May, simple enough right? well not really. We had booked several extra days for ourselves on both ends to go out on our own in those areas, all of that had to be rebooked and those are 5 star hotels which made booking much harder since they book up fast in the coming season. We got them but had to upgrade and get better rooms but my cousin got them to let us have them for the same price which is GREAT!!! I just looked them up online and I have never been in a room like that in my life.

Now comes the hardest part. The planes. We booked Delta One over there and back using Skymiles. The problem was most of the flights were booked up in First and Business Class on those dates, again my cousin came though. We had a choice to book an extra day in Rome or take the train back from London and head for Frankfort Germany to get on another Delta One for the trip back home 2 days later. So we picked Frankfort just to spend another couple days over there. No extra charge om the flights but the train and extra hotel are on us so that's OK.

All this work had to start last night on the phones and internet because it was daytime over there. this morning we started on the flights at around 10AM and we just finished it all about 30 minutes ago.

Backstrapcrazy

Backstrapcrazy

Sure hope you have a great trip, so you can say it was all worth it , be praying for you

D

doolin

Please don't take this the wrong way.... but can you say "first world problems" lol. Seriously though, hope yall have a great time!

Dbllunger

Dbllunger

Supporter
Sounds like rich white folk problems! :lol: :lol:

but seriously hope you have fun. What tour company are you using. My wife, kids and I used Trafalgar for a european trip this past summer and they greatly exceeded our expectations.