Lone Wolf Treestands - Knoxville area

Buzzard Breath

Does anyone know if there is a Lone Wolf Treestand dealer in the Knoxville area and if hey keep them in stock? I would like to take a look at a couple models.

String Music

Gander used to carry them, but I haven't seen them there in a while. I don't believe Bass Pro has any. You can't beat an Alpha and 4 climbing sticks for a mobile set up.

Grnwing

Here's the results from the Lone Wolf website. I would recommend there stands to anyone who likes to remain mobile. They pack flat and are light weight and relatively comfortable.

SPORTSMAN'S CHOICE - TN
4501 DORIS CIRCLE
KNOXVILLE, TN 37918
P: 865-922-5456 2.26 mi
Backwoods Archery
4025 East Morris Blvd
Morristown, TN 37813
P: 423-289-1269 36.14 mi
BIG SOUTH FORK OUTDOORS
N HWY 27
WHITLEY CITY, KY 42653
P: 606-376-5057 57.67 mi
LONE HUNTER OUTDOORS
72 TAMARACK TRACE
LONDON, KY 40741
P: 606-864-6025 75.52 mi
Heritage Outdoors
3109 C Hendersonville Rd
Fletcher, NC 28732
P: 828-650-9977

Buzzard Breath

String Music":3rfkojbl said:
Gander used to carry them, but I haven't seen them there in a while. I don't believe Bass Pro has any. You can't beat an Alpha and 4 climbing sticks for a mobile set up.
I can't decide if I want the Alpha or the Assault. None of the local box stores have them on their websites, so I'm assuming they don't carry them. I'm lucky that I have 4 sticks already.

Buzzard Breath

Grnwing":36pxidpy said:
Here's the results from the Lone Wolf website. I would recommend there stands to anyone who likes to remain mobile. They pack flat and are light weight and relatively comfortable.

SPORTSMAN'S CHOICE - TN
4501 DORIS CIRCLE
KNOXVILLE, TN 37918
P: 865-922-5456 2.26 mi
Thanks for the info. I'll have to give them a call next week and see if they have them in-stock. They aren't that far from the office, so I can run out and look at them anytime if they do.

String Music

Buzzard Breath":2ihb18ka said:
String Music":2ihb18ka said:
I can't decide if I want the Alpha or the Assault. None of the local box stores have them on their websites, so I'm assuming they don't carry them. I'm lucky that I have 4 sticks already.

How big are you? Unless you are super small, I would recommend the Alpha 2. It is very easy to hang and the extra platform size is worth it. You can find a good deal on them on archerytalk.

Buzzard Breath

String Music":32a0zpmx said:
How big are you?
That depends on what the most recent topics I've posted on are. I don't think I've stirred up any hornets nests on here lately, but I still want everyone to think I'm 6'6", around 260 pounds and 13% body fat. :mrgreen:

Actually, I think I'm going to go with the Alpha 2. I'm really not a very big guy, but I've come to realize that a little extra weight is worth it for the comfort in about everything that has to do with hunting.

PinchPoint

You would for sure want to go with the Alpha II, last I checked the only people close to here that had some in stock was Backwoods in Morristown... Great guys BTW

TN Whitetail Freak

Vermin93":2ohca07a said:
I love my Alpha II and Lone Wolf sticks for mobility. I upgraded the seat cushion to the Hunt Comfort option. For me, the stock cushion made long sits pretty uncomfortable.

Ive been really wanting this setup up but its rather expensive and i have a summit goliath that is limited to only straight trees.

lungpuncher1

I've had the lonewolf alpha and the xop stuff and honestly there's no difference in lonewolf vs xop other than 100$.

You can get 4 sticks and an xop stand for 250$ total if you look hard enough. I sold my lonewolf after I got my xop. Made money and kept a great mobile stand and sticks setup.

Latest posts