Sold/Expired Lone Wolf Alpha with Lone Wolf Sticks

UTGrad

Up for sale is my treasured Lone Wolf Alpha with Lone Wolf sticks. Upgrades include footrests, Silent Strips for the sticks, silent buckle covers and Hunt Comfort gel seat. Also I upgraded to the XOP Deluxe shoulder straps.

$300 cash or Pay Pal only

Local meet only (Franklin)

d6dd882720d122ee8fc60880298cfd8e.jpg

a1898a7e8c19090bed517fffc19d0a3c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UTGrad

I'm getting some hits on this but nothing solid yet. Great deal especially considering how much I paid for the entire set up.

UTGrad

$375 shipped if anyone wants to PayPal and can't make it to Middle TN. I'll get a box together over the weekend and ship next week. Unfortunately shipping isn't cheap for a tree stand due to not only the weight but the dimensions.

UTGrad

I also have the MOLLE II shoulder straps and waist belt that I used with the stand. I'll throw that in for an additional $20.

$320 someone is getting a Lone Wolf Alpha and Lone Wolf sticks with all the major upgrades that all of the mobile hunters add to their set ups (Hunt Comfort gel seat, stealth strips on cables, sticks and buckles, MOLLE II system, paracord to the platform to silence the seat post, foot rests, padded shoulder straps, etc.

I've got a Lone Wolf Assault set up the same way and I'm an odd ball and prefer the Assault over the Alpha. The vast majority of mobile hunters prefer the Alpha. I decided I don't need 2 mobile set ups so I want to part with one.

UTGrad

I'm starting to post this deal up on some FB groups but I posted here on TNDEER first. If anyone is on the fence hit me up. $300 cash or Pay Pal. If you are coming through later Pay Pal me and I'll hold it.

Newt

Don't know how to pm but please call or text at 931 200 63 twelve and I would like to get this thing

Newt

UTGrad":1zvuga23 said:
Sold to Newt!! Super good guy. Great transaction

Yes sir!! It was great meeting you as well. Thank you for everything ,great people on this site no doubt!!!!!