Livescope-Crappie-RODS

Spurhunter

But if I was a CRAPPY fisherman and had to use LS to catch CRAPPIE, I would use my Grizzly Jig Grizzly Elite 12' jig pole for it.
I give you credit for fishing out of a jon boat with a skulling paddle and no modern technology. Oh, wait, you have a fuel injected 4 stroke outboard, UHD graphs, and a fancy trolling motor with I-pilot. That makes your negative opinion of LS null and void. Thanks for playing. 🤷‍♂️👎💩🤡

gasman

Non scopers are just like saddle hunters and man bunners…… bring it up when they can🤷🏼‍♂️
You got that bass ackwards. Scopers are the ones that brings it up all the time. Us non scopers are the real fishermen.

Quick story. I was on a small lake yesterday on spotlock jigging a brush pile and some DA almost ran into me because he was watching his LS screen. I told the lady friend I'll be d****d if I move for him and he better not hit my boat with his. He looked up just in time to turn his trolling motor and miss me. I was pissed.

BDS05

Just purchased two 13' BnM Sticks. I looked at all the recommended and then some. It came down to reel seat location, seat material and backbone. In the end, I couldn't stomach the lime green ACC although I really wanted to so I wound up with the BnM.

Thanks folks.

Tn Joe

Just purchased two 13' BnM Sticks. I looked at all the recommended and then some. It came down to reel seat location, seat material and backbone. In the end, I couldn't stomach the lime green ACC although I really wanted to so I wound up with the BnM.

Thanks folks.
B'n'm supposed to be releasing a new livescope rod April 1st. 16' "Black Diamond"

JBell

Thanks folks.
I have some acc rods. They are ok. But lack the back bone of the Jenko.

Latest posts