LIVE: Kentucky Lake weigh-in

WTM

fairly close to my prediction in the other thread. maybe another couple 25 bags tomorrow. who knows after that.

on second thought, they will be competing with all the weekend crappie anglers.

nitro_z17

I'm a new fan of his. He's just a good ole boy from spring city. some of those pros seem so stuffy and arrogant. I watched most of it today. WS used what seemed like a dozen different baits today. Skeet kept chunking that big Swimbait, a move I felt cost him the tournament.

TRIGGER

nitro_z17":798amrrz said:
I'm a new fan of his. He's just a good ole boy from spring city. some of those pros seem so stuffy and arrogant. I watched most of it today. WS used what seemed like a dozen different baits today. Skeet kept chunking that big Swimbait, a move I felt cost him the tournament.

Cost a few of them the tournament that had a shot. Obviously the big swim bait was catching the right fish just not enough of them.

JimFromTN

Sounds like the majority of good fish were caught chasing the shad spawn rather than flipping the bushes which you would expect this time of year on Ky Lake. Good electronics make a huge difference. Wish I had some.

Latest posts