Live from Guntersville

Smoke

Well day 1 is in the books. Feels good to be back down here. Look forward to it every spring. Wind was horrible today but still managed somewhere in the 20s, lost count in the upper teens ansd then the lightning started so i called it a day. Big fish so far is my new best, 8lbs 4oz. My phone and photobucket aren't cooperating so pics will have to come later.

Winchester

showmehorns said:
I'll be heading down about mid-spring. Going to try and clean the lake up a little for you guys.
Your a good man, still wanna get my boys out there for some shooting if you ever have time.

showmehorns

Winchester said:
showmehorns said:
I'll be heading down about mid-spring. Going to try and clean the lake up a little for you guys.
Your a good man, still wanna get my boys out there for some shooting if you ever have time.

Always man. You just give me a few weekends your available and we can pick one that works for us. Won't be long before it's wide open.

Smoke

Day 2 started great and then went down hill. Had 10 in the first hour then they just quit. Ended the day with 16 and had to work hard for the last 6. They've started generating and dropped the water a foot or two.

Latest posts