Lithium batteries, ever used this brand?

Speedwell-Hunter

As lithium AA keep getting more $, I am looking at this brand on amazon, anyone had any luck with them? At current rate they are 1.48 a battery, thanks:

1660308608871.png

Shooter77

2-Step Enabled
I used them last fall/winter. These wouldn't last as long in my cell cams in the cold that Energizer would. I was replacing them ever 2-3 weeks while another cam with Energizer was lasting 6-8 weeks. I don't trust them in cold weather but will use them in the warmer months.

Rakkin6

BSK

I'm not using cell cams, which eat a lot of battery, but my Energizer Ultimate Lithium AAs last an entire season (6 months) in my video black-flash cams (which eat a lot of battery power).

JCDEERMAN

Wow - 5-8 weeks of energizer lithiums in cell cams, then have to replace. Just another reason for me to not run cell cams. My regular cameras on video will last all of deer season and all of turkey season.

Rakkin6

These batteries actually have worked well for me in my cameras. Don't know the exact amount of time they last but would say about 5 to 6 weeks. And they are $23.00 for 30 batteries.

Sorry meant 5 to 6 months not weeks. I don't run Cellular cameras either just plain no flash cams.

Latest posts