Lil joe trial

DoubleRidge

Yep....i saw that.....2nd degree murder....they couldn't get 1st...but the jury also returned guilty verdicts on the charges of aggravated child abuse, initiating a false report and tampering with evidence.

sharpshooter

I not read anything on this, why did he kill his own son?
He peed in the floor.

Mama Doe

Supporter
I hope the so called “mother” gets charged as well. How any parent could hurt or kill their own child is beyond me! They need to tell where he is so he can get the proper burial he deserves.

Mama Doe

Supporter
I not read anything on this, why did he kill his own son?
Ignorant. Period. Joe Clyde had autism I believe and he did something (peed in the floor I think) and he got mad and killed him. There is also the thought that the “mother” did it also. Just a horrible horrible thing!

TNGRIZZLY_

TNGRIZZLY_

Another question, could the brother have done it? No evidence and the word of a 11 year old who already lied. The whole thing is messed up. I agree they should tell where the body is. Could he still be alive and just sold to someone?
I have so many questions and it doesn't look like any answers are known.

Huntaholic

Ive told my wife what the first thing that popped in my head was when this case first made the news. To date, I haven't been proven wrong. Its kinda like occams razor, the simplest explanation is right more times than not.

KPH

Supporter
i watched most of the trial if he had keep his mouth shut i don't believe it would have been as bad for him. i believe he did kill the child and then tried to cover it up. then keep running his mouthand not listening to his lawyer.

Latest posts