Lightweight fishing shirts from Rogers SG

scn

I bought a couple of these a while back on a sale, and have been really impressed. They are a extremely soft ripstop type of a very lightweight quick dry material that are the most comfortable I have. At $19.97, you won't beat the price for a quality shirt. I liked them enough that when I found them still on sale I bought a couple more in other colors:

Bucket

cowhunter71

Was a good deal until you add to cart and add in tax and shipping. $62 for 2 of um. They better be as comfortable as my World Wide Sportsmans :D Still not bad. I work and fish in these shirts. Can never have enough of them.

scn

Was a good deal until you add to cart and add in tax and shipping. $62 for 2 of um. They better be as comfortable as my World Wide Sportsmans :D Still not bad. I work and fish in these shirts. Can never have enough of them.
Yeah, they get you on the shipping. From someone who ships every week at work, it wasn't too far out of line. But, it made me go through their clearance section and add enough to get the free shipping. Fortunately, I could use the other deals as well.

Latest posts