Lights out custom calls!

JAY B

Wendell Rye, great guy to do business with! Excellent callmaker and excellent person as well! Thanks

Andy S.

String Music said:
Best pot calls out there!
I respectfully disagree. Unless you have owned a pot from all of the custom call makers AND hunted a considerable amount of time with each, this claim cannot be substantiated, and even then, it would be debatable at best. With that said, I have heard and read a lot of good stuff about Wendell's pot calls.

REN

I like Wendells pots, ive owned a few over the years. I like some others a bit better but he makes a dang good call that i would have no problem carrying into the woods on any morning.

String Music

Andy S. said:
String Music said:
Best pot calls out there!
I respectfully disagree. Unless you have owned a pot from all of the custom call makers AND hunted a considerable amount of time with each, this claim cannot be substantiated, and even then, it would be debatable at best. With that said, I have heard and read a lot of good stuff about Wendell's pot calls.

*One of the best pot calls out there in my opinion.

String Music

CAMARO12 said:
I just purchased one of Wendell's copper pots in padauk wood with cedar and osage strikers. It is a beautiful piece of work but I can not get it to sound like I want it to. Would anyone like to purchase this call?

Copper is definitely a unique sound. I didn't think I would like mine until I took it hunting. The gobblers I called to ate it up!

I'd recommend using it first before you sell it!

Latest posts