Lets see those turkey killers.

stik

001.jpg

remi 870 magnum 12 ga.

kdxdude

Mossberg 835 Ulti-mag wit MADD choke tube, Simmons Pro-Diamond scope. Had it since 1990. 1st turkey gun was an 870 with a full choke barrel. Had to pry open the end of the shells & melt candle wax over the shot back then for it to hold a real good pattern. Good times, good times.
100_0145.jpg

Picture053.jpg

YEKRUT

Not got it set up yet, but I plan on camo dipping it, adding a carrying sling, new choke, and putting a red dot on it before season. Gonna get a few different loads and try them out this week. Hope it dont tear em up to bad.

Wrist+Rocket.jpg

REN

Camaro, currently I shoot a 665 Indian creek with 3-2-#7 hevi and it shoot pretty nice at 270ish in a 10' at 40yds. I had a jelly head before and it was decent but itching special. Shot mag blends as well from the IC with about 180 at 40yds as well as Xtentended range. The xtended range didn't like it at all. I am going to tinker this year though, I have a 670 sumtoy choke in the way as well as a few boxes of hevi 6 and 7's as well as magblends. If the 670 doesn't work William will build me a few more constructions to try out.

I am actually really happy with the IC just like to tinker.

timberjack86

YEKRUT said:
Not got it set up yet, but I plan on camo dipping it, adding a carrying sling, new choke, and putting a red dot on it before season. Gonna get a few different loads and try them out this week. Hope it dont tear em up to bad.

Wrist+Rocket.jpg
I feel bad for those turkeys your going to give them one heck of a headache :D

REN

I called William directly to get his advice first. He charges 65 shipped to you but he will work with you if need be. I didn't pay 65 I will say that much. He is a good dude though, if the 670 doesn't shoot what I like he will keep making different sizes till one does for free. If none shoot how I like then he will refund my money. Hard to beat that man.

If you went the ammo I just had a bunch of academy gift cards I used in the ammo and I will sell or give away what I don't like or use.

Latest posts