LBL

Spurhunter

We got the 9th and 10th. We take off the whole week and hunt 10 days straight. 8 days on private land and 2 at LBL. Love getting the weekday hunt. Less crowded and the birds haven't been messed with or killed.

landuse

9 and 10 for me, it has been a long time sence i hunted LBL, i grew up in LBL un till we had to move out in the 60 s

X-Tennessean

Nephew got the juvy ! Boy is he one excited 12 year old !! This will be his first LBL hunt, it was quite commical me walking him through the steps over the phone to check his draw :) He's already talked his papaw into carrying the camper up to Piney for us to stay n !! Wishing all the juvy's success :)

TLRanger

I got the first quota hunt but would really like to see the quota hunts discontinued and add another week to the regular season. Just open it a week earlier. I know the quota hunt allows you an extra bird on the statewide limit but to me, that doesn't really matter because it doesn't add another bird to the LBL limit of two.

They said the quota hunts were started because there were too many hunters there on opening day. I don't think that is a problem anymore since the turkey population has grown and expanded throughout the state.

I guess its a good thing I don't have any input in their regulations!

Latest posts