LBL gun hunt.

Bone Collector

I always buy the Hunter Use permit, and they've checked to make sure that I had it when I checked in a deer. It'd be nice to not have to buy it though, if they aren't requiring it anymore.
I had it when I went in 2012 and 2016. I got a deer in 2016 and they may have asked for it, but I feel like I gave them the quota permit and my TN sportsman's license. In 2020 I bought this 3 day pass for camping. My brother was with me and bought what I bought I think. He got one and I feel like he just showed his quota permit.

I called up there and the lady told me I only needed the camping pass, but she may have told me the wrong thing. It wouldn't shock me.

Lost Lake

I had it when I went in 2012 and 2016. I got a deer in 2016 and they may have asked for it, but I feel like I gave them the quota permit and my TN sportsman's license. In 2020 I bought this 3 day pass for camping. My brother was with me and bought what I bought I think. He got one and I feel like he just showed his quota permit.

I called up there and the lady told me I only needed the camping pass, but she may have told me the wrong thing. It wouldn't shock me.
I hear you.

I always bought the standard 20 dollar use permit if i wasn't backcountry camping, and the 25 dollar combo camping/hunter use permit if I was.

Now, with this "dispersed" National Recreational Area camping crap, no one, and I mean even the employees can tell me if I'm covered with the 25 dollar permit.

In 2020, I was told to go ahead and camp with the regular permit, but I was worried the whole time I was doing it wrong.

AT Hiker

Some dude on Facebook was telling everyone that the backcountry camping permits are cheaper if you bought them at Piney. In a way he was right, only because the dude at Piney was selling him a old permit card.

LBL is beyond screwed up. That's one place I'm 100% confident that if I were in charge it would turn around for the better.
Id simply fire everyone and offer a free for all.
Even the Sasquatch hunters would be happy .

KPH

They do not and will not touch anything that's not going to a boat ramp or a cemetery. Heck they won't even maintain the road number signs.
The only good thing is the road I hunt down is used as a jeep trail during the summer so unless you have a heck of a rig you're not getting anywhere near the areas I hunt without getting in a solid workout.

As far as the tornado damage, the only thing they may do is burn it. But even that may be too much effort for them.
There are a lot of cemetery roads that are not being keep up

Latest posts