LBL camping

TN RDG RNR

Was up there camping by myself earlier this week. Maybe a little too close to a grave yard. Probably woke up a dozen times all 3 nights to some strange noises. Once I swear a couple people were screaming off down the holler from me. LOL

Any way had a good time saw a pretty nice buck from my stand an a few doe. Ate over the fire every night and it was delicious! Weather was absolutely perfect. :)

TNhunter

I camped in my hammock this past Thursday and Friday on the quota gun hunt. Two of the coldest nights of the year so far but was toasty warm in my Warbonnet Ridgerunner hammock with Spindrift windsock. Couldn't be done without also having a good down underquilt and over quilt.

Had coyotes howling both nights. Second night was near a cemetery - glad I did t see your post before doing that might have made my mind play tricks on me.

41Magnum

Now that's hunting there! I've gotten drawn at LBL 3 times and each time I couldn't go on account of something went sideways at work. Now that I've retired I'm putting in and hopefully next year I will get draw. That grub looks mighty tasty too. Seems it always does when cooked over a fire.
I realize that this was a post from awhile back but it's still cool.

Latest posts