Lawrenceburg Archery Club

TNRidgeRider

Anyone on here a member? This is something I am interested in doing in the off-season, but I don't really know where to start.

Antler Daddy

True story....I went to one of their meetings at the city administration building around 1985. I said I would like to join. I filled out the form and paid the dues which were maybe like $35-50 or so. I can't remember but it was a lot of money if you earn your money cutting grass or slinging hay.

I joined and within a month I received a letter stating that it was time to pay for the next years dues! I never went to the range and learned a lesson to never join any group where the annual renewal is not a year, or at least prorated. It is sort of like buying a trout fishing license or any license in TN today, because it will be useless in a week.

I'm sure it is a great club! :)

TNRidgeRider

I think my dad was a member back then, I talked to him about it, but he said he doesn't know anyone in the club anymore. He quit slinging arrows before I was born.

TN hunter

Here is the schedule for the 2021 AniKawi Bowhunters club. Also a contact # for more information.
1B195C9F-FE96-4ED9-9B90-B5EA086371B1.jpeg

Latest posts