Late season public land suggestions

cagleyss7

I am a small business owner and have an employee, who happens to also be a family member. We use to hunt together when we were younger with our grandfather, who is no longer with us. He has been doing a great job at work and I wanted to reward him by taking him to hunt for a few days. We live in east tn, but I thought maybe I would take him to some more fertile deer hunting property . It has been many years since he has killed a deer and I would love nothing more than to put them on some deer that he might be able to harvest. That being said does anyone have any advice on any public land in the middle or West Tennessee regions that would provide a plentiful deer herd to give him a grander opportunity at a harvest? I really appreciate all advise given, thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

cagleyss7

TheLBLman":231c1vpz said:
Take a look at Natchez Trace State Forest WMA ---- regs are "same as statewide", Unit L.
Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

TX300mag

Natchez Trace is a great place. Make sure you go into it with reasonable expectations. It can be tough hunting, and late season an be tough anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts