Last Two Weeks of Bow Season!

Urban_Hunter

woodsman87 said:
Please move to the crossbow forum.

I about spit my coffee on the screen!!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Sorry to hear about your arm! I have a serious problem with my shoulder and I have been trudging through it to get to next weekend. I can already tell I'm going to regret that decision when I finally get to the doc and he asks me WTH did I do! I straight up CANT sleep at night. Wake up with tears in my eyes from my shoulder :cry:

Frank G

DixieCrafter said:
TNDeerGuy said:
Frank, I'm 43�about 40 years younger than Dixie! :D

Ouch, that dig hurt me to my soul! Just because I'm old enough to be yo daddy, don't mean you have to be disrespectful! But, I forgive you and being the kinda guy that I am I will help you carry your crossbow at the ASA ProAms!

Well I'm 66 and still hunt with a vertical now and again, stalking with a Xbow is difficult. You can't get get up close to a tree, one thing for sure you can send a second a lot quicker with a compound and they sure are a lot lighter.

I may even ask Roy Duncan, your Uncle Grumpy to build you a cart with wheels, that's it training wheels to aid and assist you in carrying your new crossbow!

Frank G

DixieCrafter said:
TNDeerGuy said:
Frank, I'm 43�about 40 years younger than Dixie! :D

Ouch, that dig hurt me to my soul! Just because I'm old enough to be yo daddy, don't mean you have to be disrespectful! But, I forgive you and being the kinda guy that I am I will help you carry your crossbow at the ASA ProAms!

I may even ask Roy Duncan, your Uncle Grumpy to build you a cart with wheels, that's it training wheels to aid and assist you in carrying your new crossbow!

Well I'm 66 and still hunt with a vertical now and again, stalking with a Xbow is difficult. You can't get get up close to a tree, one thing for sure you can send a second a lot quicker with a compound and they sure are a lot lighter.

Latest posts