last hoorah

DANO63

DANO63

Supporter
Anybody going in the morning? Thinking about going to Bear Hollow for last trip of the year.

duckduck84

duckduck84

Packed it up after this morning. Best of luck to you!

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

cbhunter

cbhunter

Supporter
I need to go get a stand tomorrow and collect a couple cams. Probably hunt the evening tomorrow. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Acorn

Acorn

Supporter
I’m going in the morning but not for deer. We are going to see if we can thin out the coyote population. Good luck to all that are going!

RobbyW

RobbyW

I am going. I haven’t missed a opening morning or last evening in 10 years

S

Stilltrying

We still have landowner hunt but i'll be in the wood in the morning then off to church then back in the woods then back to church revival start at Yellow cheek Baptist church of your in the erin or charlotte area come join us start at 545pm to eat then 630pm it starts Sunday thru wed. Hope yall can make it. GOO BLESS.

C

chris1976

Stilltrying":32ep1b0t said:
We still have landowner hunt but i'll be in the wood in the morning then off to church then back in the woods then back to church revival start at Yellow cheek Baptist church of your in the erin or charlotte area come join us start at 545pm to eat then 630pm it starts Sunday thru wed. Hope yall can make it. GOO BLESS.
my brother is a deacon at yellow creek and my farm is about a mile away. Small world

C

csi-tech

I plan on getting a few coyotes and trying my luck at ducks. I will even suit up and go after turkey for a change in April.

S

Stilltrying

That's cool Chris how is your bro. And I guess I'll see him tonight you should come the preacher Dr. Rock is awesome the house was full of the holy spirit start at 630 eat at 530 I will be a little late for eating got to get in the woods. My name is Robby by the way. Hey is Josh Bateman your bro.