Ky nw

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
I dunno who the douche in the white hat is but he either went to northwestern or his mommy did or he got a BIG check from somebody.
That is the most ridiculous thing I believe I have ever seen.

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk

cbhunter

I am pulling for ky (they are about to go for the win with 2 pt conversion) but I feel diff about the call. I think snell was wrong for grabbing the ref. I think the ref shouldn't have offered to help him or touched him either though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spoon

Why not take it to OT and then play for the win. Going for 2 with under a min is a death wish in my opinion.

Scioto

Good game. Head scratcher coaching decisions for both teams but the game doesn't really mean anything so what the heck. Roll the dice.

Mike Belt

I'll admit the calls on the last possession for both teams made for interesting watching and would have been better received if they had of worked. But they didn't. Attempted suicide and successful suicide.

encore06

cbhunter":1lc01m4d said:
I am pulling for ky (they are about to go for the win with 2 pt conversion) but I feel diff about the call. I think snell was wrong for grabbing the ref. I think the ref shouldn't have offered to help him or touched him either though.

Snell was upset, but a ref has NO BUSINESS reaching out to help a player up. When you reach out your hand to help someone, you usually expect to be touched. He threw the flag 'cause his feeling got hurt.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
encore06":3w02f1rz said:
cbhunter":3w02f1rz said:

Snell was upset, but a ref has NO BUSINESS reaching out to help a player up. When you reach out your hand to help someone, you usually expect to be touched. He threw the flag 'cause his feeling got hurt.
Yeppers.

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk

cbhunter

encore06":2l6xajsx said:
cbhunter":2l6xajsx said:

I could maybe understand him pushing the ref away but the video clearly shows him grabbing the ref by the wrist. Uncalled for on both parts imo. Yes I agree that the refs feeling were hurt lol

nitro_z17

yep, its only a matter of time before one of these prima donnas knock a ref out cold. players shouldn't touch or show aggression toward refs. nip it......nip it in the bud.

iowavf

Agree 100% he should've been showed the locker room. Saw a lot of questionable calls during the bowl games this year! Some calls on replay looked like a no brainer with announcers saying the same thing yet the refs saw it different. Few of them where BIG calls. The Iowa State call in the enzone towards the end ruled a fumble? You could see he still had the ball and the color of the endzone, yet remained a fumble?