KY Lake fishing

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
I have wanted to do this for years and just haven't in a very long time.
I want to go to Paris Landing and fish under the bridge.
Throw out a couple mudfish rods and then jig for whatever is around and will bite.
Thinking bobby garlands and the like.
Crappie, bass, drum, whatever.

Be worth the trip?

I know I can go and catch bream and crappie around here but I am just wanting to something a little different.
Wind is only SUPPOSED to blow at 5 mph so crossing the big water shouldn't be an issue.
But it's out of the East, so there's that.

ALSO, I have no clue what kind of current they are gonna be pulling either?

X-Tennessean

Current wise they are pulling around 32-35,000.

Use your electronics and find the schools of catfish, blues and channels! They will be on the ledge of the channel and in MASSIVE schools, 52-56 feet of water and will suspend 4-10 feet of the bottom. Night crawlers, chicken breast is the bait of choice.
Also between the first pier on the West side with yellow paint and the second pier is the old bridge, there will be fish on the current break side. Take note, your spot lock (if u have it) will not work under the bridge!

I caught 85 os so couple Fridays ago with the biggest going 14 lbs, lots of good eaters.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled

Use your electronics and find the schools of catfish, blues and channels! They will be on the ledge of the channel and in MASSIVE schools, 52-56 feet of water and will suspend 4-10 feet of the bottom. Night crawlers, chicken breast is the bait of choice.
Also between the first pier on the West side with yellow paint and the second pier is the old bridge, there will be fish on the current break side. Take note, your spot lock (if u have it) will not work under the bridge!

I caught 85 os so couple Fridays ago with the biggest going 14 lbs, lots of good eaters.
I thought I would throw a couple out just for kicks.
I would primarily fishing for crappie bream etc.

bluball

Hey,that sounds like fun

Latest posts