KY lake fish tourny?

outdoorsmen22

Anyone on here be interested in getting alot of the guys and gals on here together and having a good ole' tndeer fish tourny? Just to get everyone together and have lil meet and fish day? Maybe have some food and just have a good time.

tophat

You guys need help setting one up let me know.I am the bass tourney director.I can furnish the scales and weigh end if we have it.Paris landing be a good spot to have it.

mossyhorns300

tophat said:
You guys need help setting one up let me know.I am the bass tourney director.I can furnish the scales and weigh end if we have it.Paris landing be a good spot to have it.

Definitely. Should be on fire in May and you can catch em shallow and deep. If the lake comes up to summer pool on May 1st, the guys who love to fish shallow will be able to fish the bushes, and the guys who like to fish offshore will be able to fish the humps and ledges for the first waves of spawning fish that will be moving out. Our club tourney is always the 3rd weekend in May up there and the fishing is unbelievable because you can catch them any way you want to, up shallow on the banks in the bushes and laydowns, or out deep, depending on how you like to fish.

mossyhorns300

Sounds good to me. I'd be happy to assist Shane in running the tourney, if needed. May see if I can get some fishing goodie bags worked up for participants from some contacts I have. I'll be in Reno/San Francisco on April 27th. May 11th would be perfect for me! That way I can prefish for my tourney at Ky Lake the weekend after that on the 17th & 18th. Lol!

Latest posts