KY KY KY!!!!

farmin68

rem270":3kf5q6fs said:
Please just give me my 1 week to brag. We just knocked off #11 Loseville and possibly their QB's Heisman shot! What a game.

Take all the time you want. That's a big win.

AndyW

rem270":3ozqm6do said:
Please just give me my 1 week to brag. We just knocked off #11 Loseville and possibly their QB's Heisman shot! What a game.

Gloat on man, that's a great win for the Cats

PillsburyDoughboy

PalsPal":3m1vhjrw said:
Talk about crash and burning. That's a rough few weeks for the Cards. I hate it for Petrino :D !

Several Teams crashing and burning not going the distance it seems .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PillsburyDoughboy

rem270":1xda39g2 said:

Have at it. I had no dog in that fight.

It was a great game to watch no doubt.

Such great games yesterday. May be one of the best single best Saturday's ever in College Football. No cupcakes out there and lots of Sprinkles for the deserving.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rem270

PillsburyDoughboy":32hvrcqf said:
rem270":32hvrcqf said:

Such great games yesterday. May be one of the best single best Saturday's ever in College Football. No cupcakes out there and lots of Sprinkles for the deserving.

I got home from hunting and watched football from about 11:30 til the last game was on last night. Was a great day for it.

PillsburyDoughboy

rem270":2aogokj2 said:
PillsburyDoughboy":2aogokj2 said:
rem270":2aogokj2 said:

I got home from hunting and watched football from about 11:30 til the last game was on last night. Was a great day for it.

I know right ? It was almost exhausting. I ran out of Tito by mid day and had to send #1 son to the store for another bottle , great day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts